[mythtv-users] Recordings go missing.

Brent Hoard brent at brenthoard.com
Tue Feb 21 03:30:53 UTC 2006

Please forgive this amateur question, but I'm having trouble with the
output of mythTV (NUV files) occassionally being deleted (or not saved
-- not sure).  Under mythWeb, I find screenshots, filesizes and program
descriptions, but when I view the output directory of mythV, I find
nothing at all.  Now,  I can record live broadcasts, and if I want to
babysit the PC then I'm okay.  But scheduling in advance seems to fail
100% of the time -- the funny thing is that when I log in to mythWEB
during the program, I see that I'm recording but afterwards, I find no
evidence of the NUV file.

I'm running a Hauppauge 150 on Breezy Ubuntu and myth 0,18.  Where can I
start to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks in advance.
-Brent