[mythtv-users] 0.19 thumbnail flicker on myth 'watch media' screen

Rick Lewis rbonafied at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 22:30:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'll admit that little things like this catch my eye
and make me wonder what is causing it.  I don't view
this particular behavior as a problem.  But who knows,
maybe there is something else upstream that could be
impacting this as well as other things.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling.  After watching a
program and returning to the listing of recorded shows
screen.  I notice the thumbnail of the show flickers
once or twice.  I don't get an idea of a pattern.

For what it's worth, I have kernel deinterlacing on.
However, I never noticed this with 0.18.