[mythtv-users] rpms for mythtv 0.19

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 00:57:42 UTC 2006

Axel Thimm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Red Hat and Fedora Core rpms for mythtv, all add-ons, themes
> etc. have been moved to ATrpms' stable section.
>
>           http://ATrpms.net/name/
>
> Notes:
> o The packages in stable will follow the release-0-19-fixes branch
> o libdvdnav added to ATrpms and to mythtv's build dependencies
> o mythphone built w/o festival, due to some bugs.
> o Already available for FC5 test releases.
> o older distributions may need to update qt from the bleeding section
> o No mythbrowser for FC1 and RH9, thus no mythplugins, too.
> o No mythmusic for <= RH9, thus no mythplugins, too.
> o There are mythtv-themes (core themes) and myththemes (extra themes
>   from the distribution) packages due to historical reasons.
>
> You are generally advised to avoid EOLes releases, e.g. prefer FC4 or
> RHEL.

thanks Axel!
They seem to work so far.

The only issues I have (which are not yours!) are:

* I can't find the doc on how to input my username/pw for MythFlix

* when FFing in an HD recording, I receive several:
     VideoOutput Xv Error: Child A was already marked as available

then several
    NVP: prebuffering pause

it repeats everytime I FF.

Thanks much, Axel!