[mythtv-users] rpms for mythtv 0.19

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Feb 19 00:41:20 UTC 2006

On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 06:19:44PM -0500, Dylan R. Semler wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
> >the Red Hat and Fedora Core rpms for mythtv, all add-ons, themes
> >etc. have been moved to ATrpms' stable section.
> >
> Are these rpms identical to the ones that were originally released under
> testing?  In other words, if we've installed the testing ones, should be
> update it to these ones?

It depends on when you downloaded from testing. If the names
(including version & release) of the packages are the same, then the
contents are also. Just try to upgrade against stable and if no
upgrade is suggested then you're already at the latest. If it is, just
follow the suggestion ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net