[mythtv-users] TV-Out Radeon 9700 Pro

sarvinc at fastmail.fm sarvinc at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 18 02:46:29 UTC 2006

Unfortunately I can't find the cable that came with my PVR-350 and I
need TV-out for a few days. Someone gave me a Radeon 9700 Pro which I
have mostly working, video only plays on the main screen not on the TV.
I've tried searching the list, google, google.com/linux and a few forums
but I still can't tell if TV-out actually works properly on the 9700 or
not. At this time, could someone give me a definitive answer? Also if
you have a working xorg.conf for it could I take a peak?