[mythtv-users] What email client are you using?

casey dunn casey.dunn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:45:44 UTC 2006

I didn't see it specificly answered here but, gmail bolds the name for new
messages and hilights rows different for read.

www.frog-art.net/img/Screenshot.png

I personaly don't worry any more about google reading my mail then
sbc/att/yahoo, or any of the other hundreds of servers it may have passed
through between it's source and destination.  Do a traceroute sometime and
look at how many boxes have touched your data between source and destination