[mythtv-users] What email client are you using?

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Tue Feb 21 14:56:01 UTC 2006

Brad Fuller wrote:
> that's what I do in Thunderbird: either "Flag" the top msg in the
> thread, or I mark it as "Important" (or whatever). When replies come in,
> I know that that msg was "important" and I read the replies. If there
> are any replies that are important to me, than I mark them too.

So do you have to constantly scroll through the entire message list to
find which "important" threads have new messages?  I have tried to do
Sort by label and threaded in Thunderbird, but when I do it puts the
important thread up top and then puts the unlabeled messages in oldest
to newest order.  So, I must scroll to the top of the messages to see
the important threads, then scroll to the bottom of the messages to see
the new messages.

This sucks.  Plain and simple.

--RB