[mythtv-users] new to MythTV and/or Linux users wanted!

Andrew Lynch lynchaj at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 16:39:45 UTC 2006

AMICUS is not dependent on being in the US or having
an account with zap2it.com. I do mention it as an
example based on my own experience but if you have
your own xmltv grabber configuration you can use it.

Thanks

Andrew Lynch

PS. Sorry for the top post, it is all my mailer will
do.
--- mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
<cbolanos at telefonica.net> wrote:
> Mmm... necesary an a zap2it account ? They only
provide programation for
> USA and Canada, so ... if the user lives in europe,
for example ? :)

wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am developing an easy to use install guide with
menu
> > tool to help new users easily install MythTV on
their
> > PCs. It is specially designed for efficient use of
> > older and low end PCs.
> >

> > I have had some successful installs and positive
> > feedback already. However, to further improve the
> > script, I need some testers and early adopters to
give
> > it a try and post their comments.
> >

> > If you are a new user or have had problems
> > successfully using other install guides, please
give
> > AMICUS a try. Thank you.
> >

> > There is more information available at
> >

> > http://amicus.sourceforge.net
> >

> > To join up, just sign up on the mailing list at
the