[mythtv-users] 0.19 Ubuntu Packages

casey dunn casey.dunn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:45:11 UTC 2006

We'll your packages are in.  There was an error about dependancies for
mythweb and that it wasn't configured but, I can't find a log to show me
more details.

  After restarting the backend I can connect with mythfrontend and all seems
to be working fine.  Mythweb is complaining about the db_ settings, mod_env,
etc.  I changed the db_ vars to what should be correct but I still get the
same error message.  I can't find how to turn on mod_env for apache2 they
are not in the mods_availible directory, and I don't see them in synaptic.