[mythtv-users] 0.19 released!

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Sat Feb 11 23:55:23 UTC 2006

On Saturday 11 February 2006 18:47, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> Steve Baker wrote:
> > I can't see another topic about this yet, and now that I'm compiling the
> > SVN like a madman I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to the developers
> > of Mythtv. An outstanding effort yet again, and by far the best product
> > out there for PVR - and its free!
> >
> > Everyone, go to http://svn.mythtv.org and get busy with 0.19!
>
> Just a piece of advice, I'd wait until the source tarballs appear on
> http://www.mythtv.org

Just to reinforce this, if you want the source release, get the download from
www.mythtv.org when it's ready.  It's not, yet.  Hell, I haven't even
finished uploading it yet.  Probably won't be completely done with the
announcement for another half hour or so.  DO NOT start using svn like the
genius who jumped the gun suggests.

Isaac