[mythtv-users] adding a pvr500

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Sun Feb 5 19:55:21 UTC 2006

> I'm in the process of adding a pvr500mce to my system which already work
> with a prv350

   One step that bit me (and which is different from the 350): don't forget to
copy over the HcwMakoC.ROM file from the CD to your firmware subdirectory.

--
"Of all the enemies to public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded,
because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent