[mythtv-users] Overscan problems with 1080i

Dave dave at optionsdsl.ca
Sun Dec 31 22:25:33 UTC 2006

I have a problem with overscan using 1080i mode (other progressive modes
are OK)

I increase overscan in the TV settings menu to 4 to cut off the VBI
lines, but when watching HDTV content in 1080i, there is a flashy
green/previous image bar on the bottom of the image.  Other modes I dont
see it.  720p is OK, its just 1080i (and perhaps other interlaced modes
but I dont use them.  My output is standard XV, with latest nvidia
drivers, myth SVN 12345.