[mythtv-users] [OT] tv_grab_de_tvtoday: Code point \u0008 is not a valid character in XML

Matthias Thyroff lists at thyroff.net
Sun Dec 31 16:35:01 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

has anybody else seen this error message from tv_grab_de_tvtoday, and maybe
found a fix? The message is

Code point \u0008 is not a valid character in XML at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/XMLTV.pm line 1162

I get this for certain days, for example today, so for today I do not have
guide data because mythfilldatabase does fail for this day. I have data for
tomorrow, no data tuesday, data for wednesday and thursday...

I have not found anything googling around. I have updated xmltv to the last
version, no change. Any ideas?

Have a good start for 2007 all of you. Cheers!

	Matthias