[mythtv-users] UPnP functions

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Sat Dec 30 16:24:49 UTC 2006

> videos.  I am not clear on how the MP101 asks for file names.  However,
> I would have thought there are upnp commands that would specifically ask
> for audio files as opposed to video files.  If there is such a upnp

 Yes and no, there are different container types a client can request, but 90% of them just "browse" it like a filesystem.

 I've had to make several changes, including to the container types used depending on what is requested to get 360 audio support going so this could
very well help with your issue too. If you can provide some captures like I mentioned in the other thread of both a working one and a non working I can see for sure.

feel free to zip them up and email them to me, or post them on asite and send a URL