[mythtv-users] How to give DVB card priority over others...

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 08:17:49 UTC 2006

Hi

I have mythtv 0.20 running with 3 DVB-T cards, all tuned to receive
the same channels.

For some reasons that I'm unable to explain (I have one PCI adapter,
two (identical) USB adapters, one USB can't tune to one channel, I
tried all combination of antennas etc..), I can't receive properly one
channel on one of the DVB-T cards while the other adapters can tuned
to it perfectly.

Is there a way to give one of the DVB-T card priority over another, so
when I'm trying to tune on this specific channel it has more chance of
using the working adapters over the non-working one ?

I tried in mythtv-setup to give a higher priority to one of the DVB-T
card (one that I know always work) but it doesn't seem to make any
differences.

I'd like to use the exact same channel settings.

Thanks
JY