[mythtv-users] KWorld ATSC-110 Question

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 04:40:26 UTC 2006

>Also, I'm loading the saa7134 module but dmesg says

I blacklist saa7134 and load saa7134-dvb. Everything
is autodetected
correctly on my system.

Thanks for the help. The card is now being detected
correctly but I still can't get the digital (OTA) and
the analog to work. It seems like myth assumes that
only the top cable input is enabled.

To setup. I go to add cards select DVB Tuner capture
Card v3.x. DVB card number is set to 0 with a frontend
id of nxt200x VSB/QAM. I then go to analog options and
the probed info is Kworld ATSC110 and the device is
/dev/v4l/video0. I then set the DVB to OTA video
source and the video0 to my local cable company. I go
to Watch Live TV and I can get OTA but not analog as
it gives me just snow. If I unplug the OTA cable and
plug the analog into the top cable input I get analog
cable. If I plug the OTA cable into the bottom cable
input I get nothing so it seems like the bottom cable
input is not seen or ignored by Myth. Not sure what
I'm missing.

Do You Yahoo!?