[mythtv-users] new frontend can't watch recordings

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Dec 28 19:47:11 UTC 2006

* On Thu Dec 28, 2006 at 08:58:05AM -0600, Allan Wilson wrote:
> On 12/27/06, Allan Wilson <allanwilson at gmail.com> wrote:
> >2006-12-27 04:08:38.989 GetRecordBasename found no entry

> Does this have something to do with storage groups? I have my recordings
> spanned across two partitions on two different drives.

The "found no entry" line indicates it couldn't find the filename in
the recorded table, so it sounds DB related.  GetRecordBasename does
a simple SQL query:

SELECT basename
    FROM recorded
    WHERE chanid = CHANID
        AND starttime = STARTTIME;

So, if that's failing, you're not even getting to the meat of the
Storage Groups code.

Are both servers using the same DB?  Did you try different several
recordings?  Do you see anything else in the logs.

--
Chris