[mythtv-users] KWorld ATSC-110 Question

Craig G. craig at goranson.org
Thu Dec 28 17:39:26 UTC 2006

To use it both as an analog and a digital tuner, I had configure Myth to
look at it as two different cards.  The Analog half's performance isn't that
great, as there is not hardware mpeg encoder.  But it works.   If I remember
correctly for the analog side you need to load the saa7134_dvb and
saa7134_alsa modules, then configure a V4L card entry to point at the
resulting video and audio inputs.   Can give better details tommorrow when I
get back home, am visiting relatives and don't have access to my myth box.