[mythtv-users] Myth TV BE on VM Ware?

devsk funtoos at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 17:31:46 UTC 2006

one more possibility (if u are bent on XP host and linux guest) is to use a USB mpeg2 tuner. You are limited to 12Mbps max theoretical bandwidth of USB 1.1 under the linux VM but it should be good enough for SD content. e.g. The average rate on my PVR USB2 is set at 4200kbps and max at 8000kbps, well under 12Mbps and good enough to create a DVD. I am not running under a VM though.

I would personally take the other suggestion and run XP as guest.

-devsk