[mythtv-users] Computer case recoomendations

Glenn Harris gharris+list+mythtv at eklo.com
Tue Dec 26 21:43:43 UTC 2006

I'll second (third by now) the antec fusion recommendation.  I have
had one for about 2 months and it is great.  It is a little tight when
installing everything, but it has excellent cable management and
The vfd was a cinch to get up and running in linux and myth (using
lirc iMon) drivers.  I haven't bothered to get the volume knob