[mythtv-users] How to get Mythweb working on Suse 10.2 ?

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 23:37:25 UTC 2006

>/srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/.htaccess: Invalid command 'RewriteEngine',
>perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server
>configuration
>
>looks like the problem. Any ideas?
>
>>It means that mod_rewrite is not enabled.

ahaaa, it was something simple! i'd forgoten about one last file that I
changed in suse 10.1, /suse101/etc/sysconfig/apache2.  it needed "rewrite"
and "mod_env" adding to the end of the APACHE_MODULES section. and i even
remember that being the fix last time i couldn't get mythweb to work. doh.

but thanks for the help.

christopher

The Crimea / The Crocketts
http://www.inaudible.co.uk