[mythtv-users] playback quality problems on Nvidia 7NIF2

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 14:59:54 UTC 2006

On 12/20/06, mythtv-users.mythtv.org at tgice.com <
mythtv-users.mythtv.org at tgice.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your responses, guys.  A few quick questions on your RAM
> configurations:
>
> a) were you using dual channel mode

No

b) how much RAM did you have, in what config (1 stick, 2, etc.)

I have a single 512 MB stick of RAM, I think it's PC2700 (I might have 768
MB now, but that's just because I pulled 256 out of my Mac Mini).

c) and how much did you have dedicated to the nvidia onboard?

I maxed it out, which I believe was 64 MB

After doing that the video was better but it was still a little choppy which
is why I switched to a dedicated card.  BTW, Newegg has 6200s for around
$30.  I bought mine for $33 but they don't carry it anymore so I can't link
to it.

--
It was supposed to be so Easy.