[mythtv-users] pcHDTV-5500 Help with NTSC ... please

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Tue Dec 19 07:39:44 UTC 2006

Jesse:

/dev/v4l/video0
/dev/dsp
/dev/v4l/vbi0

[rcs at vader: ~]$ lsl /dev/v4l
total 0
drwxr-xr-x   2 root   root       80 Dec 18 11:27 ./
drwxr-xr-x  28 root   root    15000 Dec 18 11:27 ../
crw-rw-rw-   1 mythtv video 81, 224 Dec 18 11:27 vbi0
crw-rw-rw-   1 mythtv video 81,   0 Dec 18 11:27 video0

[rcs at vader: ~]$ lsl /dev/dsp*
crw-rw----  1 mythtv audio 14,  3 Dec 18 11:27 /dev/dsp
crw-rw----  1 mythtv audio 14, 35 Dec 18 11:27 /dev/dsp2

Thanks