[mythtv-users] Firewire/Motorola question

Jesse Dhillon tobor at berkeley.edu
Sun Dec 17 05:14:26 UTC 2006

Actually here's an exciting update!

I AM able to receive the video stream from myth. It seems that the
connection is just spotty and unreliable, as others have described.
However, this is interesting: I am also able to receive unencrypted
premium channels. Right now I have a sample from Lord of the Rings from
TNTHD. The format is weird, but it's MPEG. Mplayer complains about too
many packets, and also I can't yet get it to work under Myth...any thoughts?

Jesse.