[mythtv-users] Help with mythweb please

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 20:02:53 UTC 2006

Mythweb at the latest SVN level - revision 12268 - no longer works,
and it breaks phpMyAdmin, too.

I tried to follow the installation instructions on my Fedora Core 5 system,
copying the files AND DIRECTORIES from mythplugins/mythweb to
/var/www/html/mythweb.  I modified mythweb.conf.apache much the same way
as I had modified .htaccess before mythweb was changed.  Then I copied
mythweb.conf.apache to /etc/httpd/conf.d/mythweb.conf.  (I also set the
permissions and group, restarted httpd, etc.)