[mythtv-users] choppy video playback

Darren fender_bender at aandr.com.au
Sat Dec 16 11:39:44 UTC 2006

It sounds to me your installation isn't using the AGP. Check
your /etc/X11/xorg.conf file for ( Driver "nvidia" ) in the device section.
If the Nvidia module is installed try using some of the options listed in the
Nvidia README.txt.

cheers
Darren

--
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove
all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln