[mythtv-users] Adding second Tuner card problems

Jack McGee jack at greendesk.net
Wed Dec 13 02:06:15 UTC 2006

I had a Mythtv machine running fine with a 250 card.   Bought a 150 at
Compusa for cheap this week and stuck it in.

Went to mythtv-setup and added the capture card.:
/dev/video0 is the 250. default input: Tuner0
/dev/video1 is the added 150.  default input Tuner

Using the same Video Source as before (called Charter)

In Input Connections, set both /dev/video0 (Tuner 0) and /dev/video1 (Tuner)
to Charter video source.  Did fetch channels on both.

When I exit mythtv-setup I get a message:
Card 0 (type) is set to start on channel 2, which does not exist.

Can anyone suggest how to fix this?