[mythtv-users] ANN - Release of MythTV Web Virtual Remote.

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Tue Dec 12 00:41:12 UTC 2006

The primary aim for this was to assist customers with disabilities or
access issues that would prevent them from using a conventional remote
control to use their MythTV units. We have worked very closely with a
customer who has Cerebral Palsy to come up with a layout that was both
simple and obvious.

As part of OpenMedia's commitment to the Open Source community all of
this development is being released back to the MythTV team under
standard Open Source Licenses. The initial release is now available
on-line, and you can find more details at
     http://www.mythtv.co.nz/mythtv/?p=29

I'd really like some assistance with the IE support, and some alternate
layouts for devices like PDAs and mobile phones. I'd also be willing to
see this become part of the standard MythWeb code base.

Steve.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz