[mythtv-users] OSD doesn't look anything like the screenshots

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 19:33:54 UTC 2006

> Can I ask if anyone has made an indoor antennae that works better than
> the
> standard rabbit ears?? Think ive seen some how too's around but
> couldnt find any
> on a google search..

Phil,

If you are looking for an HD antenna, I would recommend buying one
rather than making one. I actually found an excellent antenna (indoor or
outdoor) at RadioShack of all places. (Model: DA-5200)

I took a couple stabs at making antennas, but found that the effort and
reception quality wasn't up to par with what I required for my area.
YMMV.

- Erich