[mythtv-users] OSD shows "Signal 0%" on all channels?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:52:05 UTC 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out why I get intermittent "Error was encountered
while displaying videos" errors. One suggestion was it may be to do
with poor signal and the fact that
Myth was not able to lock on to a channel within a specified time.
Anyway, I noticed that on all my channels the signal level shows as 0%
and the SNR shows as 4.8dB.
I'm using WinTV Nova DVB cards with MythTV 0.20 . Perhaps this signal
level display  is a feature of the particular tuner card you are using
and I have nothing to worry about.

Thanks

Mike