[mythtv-users] multiple sources with overlapping channels

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:07:01 UTC 2006

> "Facetious"? I'm not sure if that was the word you were looking
> for http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/facetious . My intent was
> to give you answers for your current and future question. I
> had trouble parsing some of your questions and rather than
> untangle them, wanted you to consider this information to
> see if it helped.

That was the word I was looking for, but it was uncalled for.

> I wrote it a couple months ago to go into the mythtv-HOWTO
> but I think it is still awkward and I'm probably too familiar
> with the issues to give a good introduction to the concepts
> for those new to myth. I'd be curious to know what questions
> this didn't answer or what didn't add up or didn't make sense

Thanks for your useful response. I'm too used to seeing people just
post links up here and thought I'd gotten a "look at this which you
could have found it two seconds with google/wiki/the docs" whereas I
had looked already. I spoke too soon and I apologise. I'll have a read
through what you've sent me and give you some feedback.

Robin