[mythtv-users] anyone using mythphone on a machine with a pvr-x50?

Frank Lynch frank.lynch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 05:22:49 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,
I'm wondering if anyone is out there using a PVR-350 along with a
mythphone (using a webcam) ?

I've been running Fedora Core 4 here for the longest time, but I
cannot get my webcam to show up under gnome-meeting or mythphone, I'm
thinking that there is some odd conflict that FC4 is unable to
resolve. These webcams work just fine on my laptop (running ubuntu
edgy), so I'm wondering if there is a trick to getting webcams to play
nice with ivtv and the hauppage cards, or maybe I should just move my
myth system over to edgy, and perhaps things will magically work?

I'd love to hear from some users that are running myth with a pvr-x50
and mythphone (with a web cam). I'm trying to find the o/s that
supports this setup with the minimum amount of tweaking.
cheers,
--Frank