[mythtv-users] Pic adjustments not working

steglasi at subpacket.com steglasi at subpacket.com
Mon Dec 11 04:55:08 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I'm using MythTV 0.20 as packaged with Ubuntu 6.10 (edgy).  Things are
working good, except for adjusting picture settings (brightness, contrast,
etc).  My recordings from my WinFast 2000 card are darker than they should
be.

When I press G to bring up adjustments, I see 'brightness' show up, but as
soon as I press the right or left arrow to adjust the value, the number
jumps to -1 and doesn't change.

When I press G about 20 secs later after the settings have faded off,
they're back at their original values.

Is this a config issue I need to address?  OR is it something to do with
the capture card I'm using?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Scotty