[mythtv-users] OSD doesn't look anything like the screenshote

jdelpero at netspace.net.au jdelpero at netspace.net.au
Mon Dec 11 01:44:14 UTC 2006

http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20061210/2198b7fb/attachment-0001.htm

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 24
> Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:35:34 +1100
> From: "Phill Edwards" <philledwards at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] OSD doesn't look anything like the
> 	screenshots	ive seen
> To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>
> > Quick question in regards to mythtv OSD. Mine does not change with themes
> > and is a shitty grey looking one on the bottom of the screen, its also very
> > hard to read from a distance. On the myth website the OSD's are all prutty
> > with colours and transparent boxes etc! So whats up with mine and how do I
> > sort this out??
>
> OSDs are selected separately from themes, so changing a theme won't
> change your OSD. Go into Utililties/Setup --> Setup --> T VSettings
> --> Playback and you'll find OSD settings on the On-screen display
> screen.
>
> Regards,
> Phill

Thanks guys I feel rather stupid it was just a matter of changing it in the tv
settings!! Ha ha guess my setup is perfect mmmm nothing to complain about!

Can I ask if anyone has made an indoor antennae that works better than the
standard rabbit ears?? Think ive seen some how too's around but couldnt find any
on a google search..