[mythtv-users] Mythweb problems with latest updates

Martin Stubbs martin at mstubbs.co.uk
Sat Dec 9 17:17:58 UTC 2006

I am using myth and mythweb from SVN upto change 12204. I believe I have
the .conf configured correctly etc but I see the following errors in the log.

Call to undefined function storagegroup_select()
in /data/www/mythtv/modules/tv/tmpl/default/detail.php on line 388,

Call to undefined method Program::generate_preview_pixmap()
in /data/www/mythtv/modules/tv/recorded.php on line 222

The result of these errors is:
- no highlighting of programs in the tv listing page
- when I try to change the status of a recording schedule the page stops
drawing when it reaches  "Storage Group"
- the recorded programs page is blank

Anyone any ideas what I have done wrong?

Thanks
Martin