[mythtv-users] MythWeb and selection of preferred tuner

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Dec 9 02:12:16 UTC 2006

On 12/08/2006 02:03 PM, Matt Rude wrote:
> That part of the SVN development trunk (beta software). Inorder to get
> that you will need to

subscribe to and begin to read /all/ messages posted to the
mythtv-commits and mythtv-dev lists and then

> compile from source.

and, if you encounter /any/ difficulties in compiling or running the SVN
trunk version of Myth, search the archives of the -commits and -dev
lists for any relevant information posted between 0.20's release and the
time you begin reading the -commits and -dev lists.

In other words, deciding to compile from scratch also involves taking
responsibility for getting up to speed on the changes since the previous
release.

A more appropriate solution for most users--those unwilling to invest
this kind of time in keeping up--is to be patient and wait for 0.21.  :)

Mike