[mythtv-users] FC6 & IVTV problems?

Mickey Chandler mickc at whizardries.com
Fri Dec 8 17:34:25 UTC 2006

Since upgrading my backend (running SVN) to FC6, I've had problems
with the system getting bad grabs of videos and system load spiking
and eventually locking up completely.

I think that this is probably due to moving to ivtv 0.8.1 because the
FC5 frontend in the living room is running the same version of SVN
but it's not having the same problems (except for the inability to
grab things from the backend when it locks up).

Am I the only one seeing this problem or is this pretty common among
people who have upgraded from FC5 to FC6?

--
Mickey Chandler
My blog: <http://mickc.whizardries.com/>