[mythtv-users] Epias that can handle mpeg4

raphael rpooser at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 23:28:14 UTC 2006

R. G. Newbury wrote:

> It appears to me that a major brain-fade in the discussions is the
> distinction between TV out and VGA out capabilities.

No not really.  I know exactly what I want to do.  I'm using the VGA out
and I'm going to display SD resolution video on my TV with VGA input.
The M10000 TV out isn't even going to be used - the frontend just looks
nicer at the TV's native res.  I'm already doing it right now with my
current frontend with a desktop of 1280x720 in X, playing all sorts of
different resolution videos... none of them HD.  Not sure where the
brain fading comes in there.
Raphael