[mythtv-users] Mythweb not asking for login (FC6)

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 21:26:21 UTC 2006

> > 2.  What about AuthDigestFile instead of AuthUserFile? (Might be
> > backwards compatible, but just making sure.
>
>   It's not, and that's how I know it's using the .htaccess file as mythweb
> by default comes with the old syntax (commented out) and apache was barfing
> on it (after I uncommented it) till I changed it.

So you're saying that when you were trying to do Auth as Digest, and
you had the AuthDigestFile defined, apache didn't like that?
Interesting...   Let us know about basic.  Also, could you do a "tail
-f" on the httpd logfile when you go to the site, and just paste the
10 lines or so that are related to your initial connection?  Might
show whether or not it sees you as a user.