[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabse

Melvin J. Cureton melvincureton at MELCRYS.COM
Thu Dec 7 18:15:20 UTC 2006

I seem to have a weird problem. When I run mythfilldatabase every time it tries to update the "program" table it errors and makes a temp table "dd_v_program". Error is:

QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Out of range value adjusted for column 'airdate' at row 1

When I look more into it the update query that mythfilldatabase is trying to run has the column "airdate" in the wrong place when compared to the table on my mysql server. Now, if I change the order of columns in table "program" will the rest of the mythtv functions continue to work? Was the column order changed in one of the resent updates? Since my database sits on a dedicated Mysql server it would not have been updated when I updated via Yum. The full error is listed below. Hopefully this is an easy fix since my guide data runs out tomorrow, lol.

2006-12-07 13:15:51.399 DataDirect: Your subscription expires on 01/14/2007 05:25:01 PM
2006-12-07 13:23:50.866 Grab complete.  Actual data from Mon Dec 11 05:00:00 2006 to Tue Dec 12 05:00:00 2006 (UTC)
2006-12-07 13:23:50.867 Main temp tables populated.
2006-12-07 13:23:50.925 DB Error (Populating temporary table dd_v_program):
Query was:
INSERT INTO dd_v_program      ( chanid,         starttime,       endtime,                title,          subtitle,        description,            airdate,        stars,           previouslyshown,        stereo,         subtitled,       hdtv,                   closecaptioned, partnumber,      parttotal,              seriesid,       originalairdate, showtype,               category_type,  colorcode,       syndicatedepisodenumber,        tvrating,       mpaarating,      programid )      SELECT chanid,         scheduletime,    endtime,                title,          subtitle,        description,            year,           stars,           isrepeat,               stereo,         subtitled,       hdtv,                   closecaptioned, partnumber,      parttotal,              seriesid,       originalairdate, showtype,               category_type,  colorcode,       syndicatedepisodenumber,        tvrating,       mpaarating,      dd_program.programid FROM channel, dd_schedule, dd_program WHERE ((dd_schedule.programid = dd_program.programid)  AND        (channel.xmltvid       = dd_schedule.stationid) AND        (channel.sourceid      = 1))
Driver error was [2/1264]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Out of range value adjusted for column 'airdate' at row 1

Thank You
Melvin Cureton
melvincureton at melcrys.com