[mythtv-users] IVTV 0.8.1 and PVR 500 with new Samsung tuners

Ed Gatzke ed.gatzke.groups at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:58:16 UTC 2006

I have not gotten decent quality from my PVR 500, so II have not been using
my box and have not seen this glitch issue.  I have not hear a definitive
response that the quality issue has been fixed in the recent drivers.  If
anything, it looks like other problems are popping up.

I am getting close to giving up on the the 500 and either send it back to
hauppage or sell it on ebay.  POS.

Maybe the HD Homerun is a better dual tuner option....