[mythtv-users] IVTV 0.8.1 and PVR 500 with new Samsung tuners

Mike Lewis listemailaccount at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 02:53:50 UTC 2006

Sorry, but no answers here.  My mythtv experience has gone downhill
until this gets fixed.  It seems that you and I are the only ones with
this problem though.  Something has to be jacked with either ivtv or
mythtv.  I have noticed that I find this problem during some shows
around the 30 minute time frame (on a 60 minute show).  This tells me
that when another recording starts on the 2nd tuner, it causes the
problem in the 1rst tuner right in the middle of the recording.