[mythtv-users] Playing Videos w/ 16x9 screen

Mitchell Gore mitchell2345 at msn.com
Thu Dec 7 07:14:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a projector connected to my nVidia 6600GT card via componect.  MythTV works great except for watching videos.  When I play videos that are in a 16x9 ratio the video is squished vertically.

I went to setup>media setings>video settings>player settings and entered in

"mplayer -fs -zoom -quiet -monitoraspect 16:9 -vo xv %s"

 as the option but mplayer refuses to play with that in.

What command do i need to push?

Thanks,
Mitchell