[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun(QAM) and firewire at the same time.

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 05:41:14 UTC 2006

I have a single cable box hooked up via firewire.  I have a
comcast-digital lineup defined which lists all of the channels that I
can get from this cable box.

I decided to hook up my HDHR to my comcast coax as well.  It can only
get a small subset of channels compared to the firewire attached cable
box.

I went to labs.zap2it.com to add another lineup just for the HDHR only
to discover that it would not let me.  It says I already have a lineup
defined for comcast-digital.  It does not matter what zip code I try
to use, it will not let me define two comcast-digital based lineups.

Is there a way in Myth to indicate that a tuner can only recieve a
subset of the channels in a lineup?

Thanks,

John