[mythtv-users] Mytharchive issues (preview images and, missing highlights )

Stewart stl19847 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 04:25:19 UTC 2006

>>  >Some people have found that by downgrading mjpegtools to 1.8.0 fixed
>>  >things for them.
>>
>> Are you saying this will fix the thumbnail issue, the menuing issue, or
>> both?
>>
>> That's not an easy option.  I'm using the RPM's from atrpms (like most
>> of us, I assume). to remove mjpegtools, I have to remove transcode, etc
>> , etc, until it says I have to remove mythtv-suite.
>>
>> Stewart
>>

> I was talking about the highlights not always showing on the menu's.
>
> Never seen either of your problems myself and it seems to work fine for
> most people which leads me to think its all down to which versions of
> which tools works well together.
>
> This post may help. I don't use rpms myself.

Well, I installed the rpm but it didn't help (didn't figure it would
since I can't uninstall 1.9.

Anyone have any thoughts here?

If something is broken in 1.9, why is it included in the suite at
atrpms.net?

if the problem is really with 1.9, why is nobody else seeing this (or
few people).

I'm running fc4 and using the atrpms packages.  Can someone who has it
working under this setup please email me the output of their 'rpm -qa'
so I can see what is different?
--
Stewart