[mythtv-users] Mythmusic crashing the frontend changing playlist

Dave dbadia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 04:22:46 UTC 2006

I've been experiencing crashes in MythMusic since ~0.16.  If I go into
mythmusic, exit, then go back in again, it will usually plays a few seconds
of a song then segfault.  Also seen some segfaults during playlist
switching.

I submitted a stack trace to the dev list awhile back - guess it's time to
do so again instead of whining about it :)

I've got a restart script mapped to the power button on my remote as a
workaround (works well and improved the WAF significantly)

Dave