[mythtv-users] Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-USB2?

Matt Hannan mythtvlist at cox.net
Thu Dec 7 03:18:00 UTC 2006

Thanks for the replies.
I had not planned on using this thing for TV, but if it is the only
thing I can find to hook the VCR up to MythTV, then so be it.
Really, I just would like a vanilla analog USB capture device sans TV,
but that seems to be a really rough thing to find!
Looks like I will be buying myself a late Xmas present. Gotta think of
others first at this time of year. ;-)

Matt