[mythtv-users] Find weekly - is it any good?

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 12:16:06 UTC 2006

I have been avoiding using 'find weekly' due to the number of times
episodes get repeated here in the UK on freeview even of new stuff (I
think each new episode of lost got shown at least 4 times).  This
means that if you just go on show name it would be likely that the
same episode got recorded twice one week and you missed an episode the
next week.

So my question is, are people using 'find weekly', how well does it
work and how intelligent is it (i.e. does it use episode names,
descriptions etc to try to stop the above happening)?

Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Brussels & Bristol, UK, England
If you have a problem emailing me use