[mythtv-users] UK EPG ITV Channels Problem

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:18:17 UTC 2006

On 05/12/06, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:

Two quick follow up questions:

1) I have duplicate radio channels available on another non-EIT
videosource (digital cable) - how does one go about configuring MythTV
to use the EIT-derived listings for these channels?

One of the reasons I hadn't (yet!) changed from using tv_grab_dvb
w/mythfilldatabase was because I could manually update the radio
channel listings data on all videosources that could use it for
scheduling purposes.

2) I have my DVB cards set to DVB-on-demand. Will this cause any
problems for the EIT scanner if they are being used at the time (i.e.
will it use another available DVB card)?

Thanks again,

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: