[mythtv-users] Mythmusic crashing the frontend changing playlist

David Fishburn fishburn at ianywhere.com
Tue Dec 5 15:03:29 UTC 2006

I am using Mythtv 0.20 on Ubuntu Edgy.

MythMusic plays just fine.

If I attempt to change the playlist, a good 80% of the time the myth
frontend will disappear and I will be returned to the gdm.  I have been
trying to find a sequence that does this, I originally thought it was
happening if I let the existing playlist play instead of stopping it first,
clearing the playlist and adding new songs.  But that didn't pan out.

Is anyone aware of this issue?
I will check the frontend log to see if it says anything, I am in a position
(currently) where I cannot check that.

TIA,
Dave